Monday, April 25, 2005

Scary Experience!

Again I depart from what has been the norm on this site, posting articles by others with short commentary, in order to relate a bad experience that happened to me earlier today in order to pose a query.

The experience: while driving home from work on I-85 in the center lane and approaching my exit (54) I prepared to change lanes and found a car about the size of mine right in my way. Whoever this person was, I was far enough ahead that he had to see me flashing. I attempted to slow so that he could get ahead of me, and I would swear on a stack of Bibles that whoever it was slowed down as well, as if to block my lane change! We were approaching the exit rapidly, and a huge truck was bearing down on top of me! Finally he went ahead of me, and fortunately no one was coming in his lane.

I got up behind this idiot and could see that the driver was black--I could not tell if the person was male or female. The license plate said, "U.S. Government." That figures too. And so I come to my query: what is the Federal Government doing to promote "cultural diversity," pulling these idiots off the street?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?